What we do
Independent but fully integrated business areas
We have four different business areas:
- Compressor Technique,
- Industrial Technique,
- Mining and Rock Excavation Technique,
- Construction Technique.
Atlas Copco is a world leading provider of industrial productivity solutions.
- The products and services include compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems, and related aftermarket and rental.
- In 2011, the Group had 37 500 employees at year-end.
- In 2011, the Group had revenues of BSEK 81 (BEUR 9).
- Manufactures products in more than 20 countries
- The products are sold and rented under different brands through a worldwide sales and service network reaching more than 170 countries, half of which are served by wholly or partly owned customer centers.
- Founded in 1873, Atlas Copco has more than 130 years of experience of innovating for sustainable productivity.
- Listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm exchange.