Successfully established on the market for more than ten years, more than 18,000 units in use worldwide: ContiLube™II, the compact pump for automatic bit guide lubrication. Standard on medium-weight and heavy range hydraulic breakers from Atlas Copco.
In combination with Atlas Copco’s bit compound, designed for maximum loads, ContiLube™II offers automatic lubrication of the bit guide, helps to reduce maintenance costs (maintenance time and spare parts costs) and makes a major contribution to increased efficiency/productivity of the breaker.
How it functions:
Atlas Copco was the first manufacturer to introduce a lubrication unit directly on the breaker as standard, with the ContiLube™II. The self-ventilating pump provides a safe, automatic supply of lubricant to the bit guide.
All medium-weight and heavy range hydraulic breakers from Atlas Copco are equipped with the ContiLube™II.
- compact dimensions of casing and design
- closed unit fitted directly on the breaker box, i.e. lubrication unit remains on the machine, even when changing the carrier unit
- shielded connector hoses (within breaker box)
- self-ventilating function, no manual ventilation after cartridge change necessary (patent protected)
- cartridges can be replaced without tools and are available worldwide through the Atlas Copco Customer Center
- large capacity cartridge: large capacity (500g) – no need for frequent replacements
- refillable cartridges
- cartridge level easy to read from the excavator cab
- continuously variable output easily regulated to suit use