Only Genuine parts stand for quality.
Non-genuine filters are readily available, but few will meet the original specifications set out by the engine manufacturer. Spurious oil, fuel and air filter units can have serious deficiencies, such as poor sealing between the filter body and engine, sub standard adhesives securing the paper element inside the filter and lower separation efficiency.
Features & benefits
- High performance paper.
- Resistant to synthetic compressor oil.
- Temperature resistant.
- High filter fineness.
- Corrosion resistant material maximizes the lifetime of your compressor oil.
- High dirt-holding capacity extends service intervals while protecting the compression element.
- Uniform paper pleat spacing.
- Most effective filtering area.
- Strong mechanical resistance to pressure fluctuations.
- Built to withstand high operating pressures for increased safety Bypass valve.
- Guarantees continuous oil flow to the compression element under cold start conditions or when the filter is clogged, thus protecting your equipment.