The GVD series of small oil-sealed rotary vane pumps deliver excellent ultimate vacuum pressure, high pumping speeds and superior vapor handling capabilities with quiet operation. These pumps offer proven performance that sets the industry standard for R&D and scientific pumping applications. All pumps/motors are approved to UL and CSA standards by an external test house and feature our patented mode selector switch, meaning one model is suitable for both high vacuum or high throughput applications. In summary, you can rest assured that when you choose an Atlas Copco GVD 2 stage oil-sealed rotary vane pump you are choosing a product you can rely on from a company you can trust.
- Ultra quiet operation and intrusive frequencies minimized.
- Easy-to-use gas ballast.
- Fast acting anti suck back system protection.
- High torque, 1-phase and 3-phase multi-voltage and 50/60 Hz motors available.
- Efficient high pressure lubrication.
- Oil-tight with printed gaskets, effective shaft seals.
- Clamped-in sight glass.
- Oil box well contains filling spills.
- Hi-tech polymer blades, large diameter, easy-clean oil passages.
- Consistent, built-in quality.
- Wide variety of accessories is available.
Pdf document) - Download
|Pump capacity (m³/h)||0.75 m³/h|
|Pump capacity (m³/h): Maximum value||27.5 m³/h|
|Pump capacity (cfm)||0.4 cfm|
|Pump capacity (cfm): Maximum value||33 cfm|