Atlas Copco’s DX/DN oil-free reciprocating booster is the alliance of an extremely robust design with the best of technology in terms of packaging and equipment. DX/DN is your best partner in air and nitrogen compression from 7 to 45 bars. Available as a mono-stage or two-stage machine, it perfectly suits a wide variety of requirements in terms of flow and pressures. You will appreciate its canopy for its silencing properties and you will easily adopt the concrete frame that makes installation so easy. DX/DN compressors can be fitted downstream from an Atlas Copco Z compressor to create a complete package running from 1 to 40/45 bar.
- Certified 100% oil-free – DX/DN boosters provide you with 100% pure, clean air that complies with ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. CLASS 0 means zero risk of contamination; zero risk of damaged or unsafe products; zero risk of losses from operational downtime; and zero risk of damaging your company’s hard-won professional reputation.
- Nitrogen-ready – We adapt the piston rings and packing rings to nitrogen composition, dew point and purity. We supply DX/DN with or without a canopy (gas detection). Inlet dewpoints from -10°C/+14°F to “bone dry” gas are handled.
- Energy savings – DX/DN boosters are also available in Variable Speed Drive versions, allowing for 35% energy savings due to:
- Unload losses are reduced to a minimum
- Load/no load transition losses are eliminated
- Precise pressure control allows a tighter pressure band and a lower average working pressure, resulting in reduced energy consumption.
- Easy installation – Fitted on a concrete base-plate, the DX/DN booster comes as an all-in-one package. The compact design eliminates the need for extras and accelerates installation, saving you time and money.
- High reliability – Low piston speed and low interstage temperatures preserve the inner parts of the machines. The horizontal design ensures a low vibration/pulsation level for increased reliability. Design is close to API 618.
- Advanced control and monitoring – The advanced Elektronikon® system helps you keep control of costs by monitoring overall system performance through service indications, malfunctions alarms and safety shutdowns.
Brochure Air and Gas High pressure compressors
Pdf document) - Download
|Capacity FAD (l/s)||75 - 2870 l/s|
|Working pressure||12 - 42 bar(e)|
|Installed motor power||37 - 315 kW|
|Capacity FAD (m³/h, cfm)||271 - 10329 m³/h|
|Capacity||250 - 9500 Nm³/h|
|Gases handled||air,nitrogen |
|Inlet pressure||6 - 25 bar|