Atlas Copco’s Pulsor C System gives you all the advantages of a controlled impulse tool, plus the intelligence of an electric fastening system. Like all Atlas Copco pulse tools, Pulsor C is fast, powerful, light and compact and generates virtually no reaction force. The controller remembers up to 4,000 tightenings that can be stored and analyzed. This enables you to fine-tune your process and ensure that every tightening in every shift is perfect. If they are not perfect, you can see why.
Features & benefits
- No missed screws – Pulsor C counts the tightenings and signals “Batch OK”
- Forget stripped screws – Pulsor C ensures the screw has been tightened correctly
- No wrong/forgotten parts – Pulsor C signals “NOK” if the wrong screw or part is used
- Correct torque every time – Pulsor C controls the torque level
- Good repeatability – get consistent tightening on hard and soft joints
- Premature trigger-release warning – LEDs warn operator of interrupted tightening
- Multiple P-set – one tool can perform up to 100 different P-sets. The right torque setting is selected by exchanging sockets, scanning barcodes and more.
- High-speed tightening – Atlas Copco pulse tools are fast and powerful, helping to boost productivity.
- Easy to set up and use.
- Hot swap – you can change the tool or cable without shutting the system down because the tool shut-off is located in the Tool Control Box instead of the tool. No new settings in the tool are needed.
|Bolt size||M12-M14 mm|
|Torque range||75 - 150 Nm|
|Square drive||12.7 mm|
|Free speed||5300 r/min|
|CS distance||33.5 mm|
|Air consumption under load||15 l/s|
|Rec hose size||330.2 mm|
|Air inlet thread||0.38 mm|
|Model type||Pistol |
|Max working pressure||7 bar|
|Sound standard||ISO15744 |
|Sound uncertainty||3 dB(A)|
|Sound power||98 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure||87 dB(A)|
|Vibration standard||ISO28927-2 |
|Vibration value||3.8 m/s²|
|Vibration uncertainty||0.9 m/s²|
Included accessories with this product
4250 1365 00
4250 2990 04
Trim valve Kit
4250 1894 82