The GHS 1200-4800 combine a technologically advanced screw design with robust and highly regarded oil-sealed rotary technology to produce a state-of-the-art, market-leading product.
In the GHS 1200-4800 range of vacuum pumps, industry-leading screw technology meets many years of vacuum know-how. Add a conservative approach to machine speed and you have all the benefits of Atlas Copco’s screw element, including inherent reliability, optimal efficiency and life cycle costs.
Outstanding efficiency & ease of use
GHS rotary screw vacuum pumps outperform many other vacuum technologies in their operating pressure range. They are available ready to use, with all the options you need, and supported by the best know-how.
STATE-OF-THE-ART, RELIABLE VACCUM TECHNOLOGY
Slow rotor speed
• Ensuring that GHS 1200-4800 vacuum pumps are quiet – from 82 dB(A) – so they can be located alongside your machine in areas where people work.
• Guaranteeing high reliability and extreme durability.
Eliminating the need for swing-out doors, saving valuable space.
• Optimizing performance when cycling from atmospheric pressure to the operating vacuum level.
• Preventing internal and efficiency sapping back-pressures during operation close to atmospheric pressure. The result is fast response to process changes.
• Reduced sound levels.
• Enhancing the appearance of the vacuum pump.
Modulating valve fitted directly to pump inlet
• Allowing delivered performance to be matched to actual demand.
• Minimizing fluctuations in system vacuum level.
• Reducing wear and maintenance, as a result of fewer stops/starts.
Adjustable oil thermostat
• Preventing condensed water vapor from contaminating the oil reservoir, even in demanding conditions.
• Consistent and continuous performance during humid duties with minimal impact on component lifetime within the oil circuit.
Generously matched motors
GHS 1200-4800 vacuum pumps are durable, highly reliable and fitted with generously rated motors making them last a lifetime.
Highly efficient oil mist separators
• Easily replaceable cartridge type elements sized to minimize back-pressure and optimizing the delivered performance.
• Ensuring long operating life with a minimum number of service interventions.
• Allowing operation close to atmospheric pressure, without the consequences often found when excessive optimization takes place.