In the oil and gas industry nitrogen is used extensively for the drilling, completion and work-over of oil and gas wells. It is also used for pipeline services both onshore and offshore.
Nitrogen is a dry and inert gas; it can generated on-site at high pressures and low oxygen levels to safely prevent ignition of flammable gases or to protect oil field equipment from corrosion.
We offer a total solution to match your needs, including feed-air compressors, nitrogen membrane systems and high pressure boosters.
Features & benefits
- High purity nitrogen – The unit uses a high-recovery nitrogen membrane fiber with the best air-to-nitrogen ratio available, to deliver 3770 scfm of nitrogen at 95% purity.
- Durable and reliable – All components are mounted inside a functional, crash-frame or container and are suitable for non-hazardous arctic and desert type conditions, onshore or offshore. For hazardous areas we offer Zone 2 equipment – please consult your local Atlas Copco representative.
- Easy to handle – The containers includes forklift pockets and corner castings for easy lifting.
- User-friendly operation – Your operators will love the ergonomically designed operating panel of the built-in PLC control system, which incorporates interface alarms, shutdowns and status conditions for start-up.
- Skid mounted: Including fork lift slots
- Air pre-treatment: Water separator+ coalescing filters + air reheater + active carbon bed tower + particulate filter. High differential pressure alarm on filters. Electronic water drains + alarm
- Purity control system: Zirconium type O2 analyzer + N2 purity control valve + blow off valve. Adjustable N2 purity between 95-99,5%.
- Nitrogen flow meter: Measurement on discharge output
- PLS control system: With interface alarms, shutdowns & status conditions for start-up
- Stainless Steel AISI304L: Piping & Vessels
- CE compliant
Leaflet - Portable nitrogen generation systems
Pdf document) - Download
|Air flow||926 - 8147 Nm³/h|
|Max air pressure||24 bar|
|Max air temperature||50 ºC|
|N2 flow @95% purity||522 - 3770 Nm³/h|
|Recovery rate||46 - 56 %|
|Nitrogen discharge pressure||22 bar(g)|
|Nitrogen discharge temperature||50 ºC|
|Nitrogen atmospheric dewpoint||<-45 ºC|