Hose Reels HM Open are specially selected using our knowledge of power tools and your demands in mind in order to reach maximum output in the workplace. The wide range consist of 12 different models, with hose sizes ranging from 8 mm to 25 mm, to ensure your needs are met. There are models made of composite material, steel or die casted aluminum and the models are open or closet in order to fulfill your needs.
The HM Open has an open composite casing and 10 mm or 13 mm hose. HM Open is a reliable, medium sized hose reel recommended for screwdrivers, impact wrenches, pulse tools, drills, chipping and riveting hammers and grinders up 1000W.
Features & benefits
- Low pressure drops to increase productivity
- Safe workplace with no hoses lying on the floor that operators can trip on
- Wide range to fit with all Atlas Copco tools
- Rubber hose for grinding applications
- Outlet roller position can be adjusted through 120 degrees for optimal pull-out angle for flexible use
- Strong and durable
- Hose end provided with steel spiral hose protector for durability
- Latch function is easily disengaged
- Spring tension is easily adjusted
- Floor, wall or ceiling mounting to cover all customer needs
- Max working pressure: 15 bar
- Working temperature: -10°C – +60°C
- Inlet hose length: 1 meter