The Meyco SE14/SE20/SE30 is a PLC controlled, wet mix concrete spraying pump for medium to large volumes. Through it's minimal pulsation technique and high accuracy dosing system this concrete spraying pump is designed to deliver on a supreme level.
Features & benefits
- Double piston pump with S-tube and special push-over system through a proportional valve in coordination with the PLC control system eliminates pulsation almost entirely.
- The integrated dosing system for liquid additives which includes flowmeter, frequency converter and controller guarantees constant dosing analog the spraying capacity.
- Meyco Data for compiling and extracting of performance data, transferring to PC for processing and evaluation.
- Automatically reversing pistons relieve the conveying system when blocked.
- Tough hopper and grill designed for work with steel fibres.
Pdf document) - Download
|Concrete pump capacity (max. theoretical)||30 m3/h at 50 bar |
|Feeding hopper height||1285 mm|
|Feeding hopper volume||250 l|
|Dosing pump maximum capacity||24 l/min at 10 bar |
|Spraying system type||Wet mix concrete |
|Data logging for production data||MEYCO Data |
|Electronic control panel||Yes |
|Transfer of data and back-up settings||USB |
|Integrated diagnostic system||No |
|Carrier type||MEYCO tripod, foot version |
|Height with cabin||1920 mm|