The Atlas Copco rig-mounted posthole borer is a robust and flexible tool suitable for all jobs in connection with the setting up of poles, piles, fences etc.
Features & benefits
- Flexible mounting
- Robust construction
- Minimum maintenance
- Adjustable rotation speed
- Standard 1/2" BSP connection
- Quick change of auger without using any tools
- Boring of holes Ø 90-350 mm, maximum depth 1.5 metres
- Drilling holes for poles, piles, fences etc.
|Carrier weight class||1 - 3 t|
|Service weight||31 kg|
|Oil flow||20 - 60 l/min|
|Operating pressure||160 bar|
|Speed of rotation||80 - 200 rpm|