Atlas Copco bucket crushers are an innovative answer to crushing requirements on today´s worksite. Using a rig-mounted bucket crusher, all types of inert material can be crushed and re-used on site. This process requires less mechanical equipment, less transportation and dumpsite cost and only one operator who handles the demolition attachment as well as the bucket crusher.
Features & benefits
- Efficient crushing, big volume
- Reversible running direction - in case material gets stuck, it can be easily removed
- Quick and easy adjustment of the crushing size granulometry
- Sophisticated and reliable drive system provides maximum torque.
- Unrivaled performance thanks to the unique circular crushing cycle
- Designed for maximum uptime
- Compact and robust design for enhanced usability without compromising the loading capacity.
- Automatic anti-lock mechanism ensures constant productivity.
|Carrier weight class||22 - 30 t|
|Service weight||2500 kg|
|Oil flow||160 - 180 l/min|
|Operating pressure||250 bar|
|Loading capacity||0.8 m³|