More efficient than a conventional vane motor, the 2 stage turbine motor in the GTG25 provides an extremely high efficiency leading to great rate of material removal. When it comes to power, performance and operator comfort, the GTG25 is in a class of its own.
Features & benefits
- Great power to weight.
- 2.5 kW spindle power.
- Energy efficient turbine motor.
- Speed governor for optimal performance.
- Auto Balancer for reduced vibrations.
- Low noise.
- Overspeed shut-off for increased safety.
- Spindle lock.
- Modular internal components - Easy to service.
|Model type||Angle |
|Max output||601.78 kW|
|Max Free Speed||6600 r/min|
|Rec hose size||0.62 mm|
|Air inlet thread BSP||1/4 inch |
|Sound standard||ISO15744 |
|Sound power||98 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure||87 dB(A)|
|Sound uncertainty||3 dB(A)|
|Vibration standard||ISO28927-3 |
|Vibration value||<2.5 m/s²|
|Obsolete vibration standard||ISO8662-8 |
|Vibration uncertainty||3 m/s²|
|Obsolete Vibration value||<2.5 m/s²|