Additional Marketing information
- Feature Manufactured according to Atlas Copco specifications.
- Benefit Reduces operational costs and fewer production interruptions.
- Feature Every part undergoes complete endurance testing for operation under the toughest conditions.
- Benefit Excellent protection of the generator guaranteeing long service life.
- Feature Meets the strictest requirements for safety and quality.
- Benefit Increased resale value.
60 Years of expertise and technology built into our pumps WEDA Pumps originate from the old WEDA foundry in the 1950’s and the engineering company from the 1960’s. The pumps were developed by engineers in Sweden, the home country of submersible pumps. Today, development and production continues in our factory in Germany. With the ability to handle flows up to 5400 gpm and ranging upto 85 hp, WEDA can meet the demands form a wide variety of applications . Teamed up with the ATLAS COPCO world wide network you can always count on the availabilty of pumps and support, no matter where in the world you are. With our strict ISO 9001 plan and sophisticated testing facilities we can guarantee the highest quality in production and material. The result: a sturdy and reliable pump supported by the world wide Atlas Copco network.