Atlas Copco’s GVS 20-300 range is a series of robust an reliable single-stage oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pumps, packed with innovative features.
Providing highly efficient vacuum pumping performance, the GVS 20-300 series is ideal for critical applications in packaging, woodworking, rubber, plastics, electronics, paper & printing, material handling and other exacting industries. Moreover, with eight models offering pumping speeds of between 20 and 365 m3/h, you will definitely find the right model for your specific application.
- High reliability – Thanks to a rugged design and optimal oil retention at all operating pressures. An inlet non-return valve protects the pump against counter rotation.
- Plug and play installation - Easy installation thanks to a compact, space-saving design.
- Easy maintenance - Wear is low thanks to optimally selected shaft speeds. Servicing can be done by the same engineer that services your compressed air equipment.
- Low noise and vibration levels throughout the pressure range
- Clean and efficient -The oil separation circuit of the GVS 20-300 has been optimized to minimize oil vapors in the exhaust gas. The inlet non-return valve protects the vacuum pump against counter rotation in the event of stopping without venting. This device also protects the point of use against back sucking of oil.
Pdf document) - Download
|Pump capacity (m³/h)||20 m³/h|
|Pump capacity (m³/h): Maximum value||365 m³/h|
|Pump capacity (cfm)||10.5 cfm|
|Pump capacity (cfm): Maximum value||214.8 cfm|