MaxiDisplay 3 is a power panel that combines control, visualization and industrial technology into a single package. It is the partner you need to support your lean process and your 5S, and to visualize and simplify standard tasks for your operators.
Equipped with an Intel i5 processor the MaxiDisplay 3 is designed to handle the most demanding applications. Dual Gigabit Ethernet ensures fast communication over the plant network. The display is packaged in a metal body for maximum durability. The front is protection class IP65 and features a 19" resistive touch screen for easy operation while wearing work gloves. The unit provides a high level of comfort for the operator. MaxiDisplay 3 is built with industrial class components that have been carefully selected and approved by Atlas Copco. Each component has been tested by subjecting it to high temperatures and vibrations to ensure that it is able to withstand harsh industrial environments. Long-term component availability ensures that your application can continue running year in and year out.
Features & benefits
- CPU: Intel i5-2390T 2.7G, L2 6M, 35W
- Chipset: Intel Q67 PCH
- RAM-Memory: 4 GB, DDR3, FSB 1066/1333 Mhz
- Motherboard: Flytech C68
- Harddrive: 2.5" 160 GB, 300 MB/s transfer rate
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Audio: Realtek Audio ALC662
- Display: 19" TFT Resistive, 1280*1024 SXGA, Brightness 400 nits
- Power supply: Power Adapter DC 19V / 90W
- Mounting: Vesa standard, 100*100 mm - Wall mount bracket included
- Size: WxHxD, 449 x 389 x 60 mm
- Weight: 9.0 kg