The Meyco ME1 is a fully mechanized concrete spraying boom for dry and wet mix sprayed concrete. Compactly designed and fitted with crawler tracks it stands it's ground for spraying work in narrow to small tunnels.
Features & benefits
- Very agile carrier vehicle with independent hydrostatic drives for each track makes it perfect for the tightest tunnels and pits.
- Lance extensions fitted with tough rebound protection to reduce damage and maintenance.
- Powerful, air-cooled, 14 kW diesel engine is used for transport.
- Outriggers are fitted for the necessary stability during spraying.
- Wired remote control with 15 m cable (or radio as option) controls all manipulator functions.
- Standard full size Meyco spraying head for ideal spraying position and strength to enable use of dia. 65 mm
or even 80 mm wet-spraying nozzle.
Pdf document) - Download
|Maximum working height||8.2 m|
|Maximum working width||11.2 m|
|Spraying system type||Wet mix concrete |
|Data logging for production data||No |
|Integrated diagnostic system||No |
|Carrier type||Rufener |
|Engine||Lombardini 2-cylinder, 12 LD 477-2 |
|Power rating||16.8 kW at 3 600 rpm |
|Torque||55 Nm at 2100 rpm |
|Height with cabin||1820 mm|