The COP 1435 is a hydraulic rock drill designed for bolt hole and face drilling in the hole range 35 - 64 mm (1.38 ”– 2.52”). The COP 1435 is a highly efficient rock drill, with an impact rating of 14 kW (18.8 hp). It was designed to be efficient and small in size (short and light weight) so that minimal rod changes would be needed as you have maximum exploitation of the feed length.
Features & benefits
- Separate lubrication on the front head and driver; pressurized and lubricated mating surfaces and sidebolts for optimized protection against both wear and corrosion.
- High penetration rates and excellent drill steel life.
- Hydraulic dual-dampening system and floating adaptor providing best possible contact between the drill bit and the rock.
- Maximum transfer of crushing forces without risk of loosening threads in the drill string
- High torque output for superior penetration.
- Can also be utilized for bolt hole drilling where harder rock conditions or larger hold diameters are needed.
Pdf document) - Download