Heatless desiccant dryers have very low dew point levels, which makes them perfect to dry pipelines or to generate instrumentation air. Our purge control system results in high energy savings. The high quality components and protection frame make it a robust portable unit for use in extreme outdoor conditions.
Fully CE compliant 15 years continuous operation design lifetime
- Air pre-treatment: 1 coalescing filter for removal of water, oil and particles.
High differential pressure alarm on filters SS316 zero loss water drains
- Dessicant towers: Properly sized and with stainless steel internals.
- Air after-treatment: Dust particle afterfilter for maximum contaminant removal and minimum pressure drop
- Sonic nozzle: Protects the dryer from excessive mass flow
- Control system: Atlas Copco Electronikon controller for timer based or dew point based control
- Noise level: Max 85dB(a) noise level (dual stage blow off)
- Valves: Low maintenance double excentric butterfly valves with SS316 disc
For details see leaflet
Portable heatless dessicant dryers
Pdf document) - Download
|Maximum inlet pressure||16 - 40 bar|
|Minimum inlet pressure||4.5 - 7 bar|
|Max air inlet temperature||45 - 110 ºC|
|Minimum air inlet temperature||1 ºC|
|Maximum ambient air temperature||50 ºC|
|Pressure Dew Point up 40°C/104°F ambient||-40 ºC|
|Pressure Dew Point at 55°C/131°F ambient * ||-20 ºC|
|Minimum volume flow at dryer inlet ||30% of the volume flow at dryer inlet |
|Capacity FAD (l/s)||300 - 5940 l/s|
|Capacity FAD (m³/h, cfm)||635 - 12586 m³/h|