ComNode 3 is an Industrial Computer that combines control and industrial technology into a compact customizable package. It is customizable for your needs, with space for an additional hard drive and I/O card. The UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) guarantees that your files and software remain safe even in the event of a power spike or power failure.
The ComNode 3 is a true workhorse designed to be used directly on the factory floor. Just plug it into your 24 V line power, without any need for 230 V or 110 V power. It will also supply you with 24V and 48V power output. The ComNode 3 can be used in a wide range of applications in handheld as well as fixtured assembly stations. Use ComNode 3 as a station PC or server for PowerMACS systems, or in Power- Focus cells. With Atlas Copco's intuitive software ToolsTalk PF on the ComNode 3 it is possible to access and control all your Power Focus controllers locally.
Features & benefits
- CPU: Intel i5-520M 2.40 GHzPower output: 24 VDC, 48 VDC (0.5 A)
- UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply)
- Size: WxHxD, 370 x 390 x 260 mm.
- IP 65 classed front
- Weight: 16.0 kg
- Chipset: Intel PCH HM55
- RAM-Memory: 4 GB, DDR3, FSB 1066/800 Mhz
- Motherboard: Arbor EmCORE i55MO
- Harddrive: Industrial classsed 160 GB SSD, 510 MB/s transfer rate
- Space for additional 2.5" harddrive
- LAN 1: Intel 82583V PCle Gigabit Ethernet
- LAN 2: USB-to-LAN Bridge Connector Module
- Ports: 3 x RS-232 + 1 x RS-232/422/485 (two RS-232 with power supply possibility 5 V and 12 V (0.5 A))
- 4 x USB 2.0 (1 x USB in the front, 3 x USB in the back)
- Display: 15” TFT, 1024 x 768 XGA (Resistive Touch)
- Power input: 24 V (use power directly from the production line) 240 V /110 V Power supply included
- Software: Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit)
Included accessories with this product
4222 1848 90
4222 1849 90