High speed and world-class compaction efficiency make our forward and reversible plates excellent for compacting medium to deep layers of granular soils. The high speed, balanced design and hydraulic control system contributes to easy, precise handling on the roughest of surfaces or for spot compaction.
Features & benefits
- Hydraulic forward/reverse lever
- Engines with low fuel consumption and emissions
- Heavy-duty protection frame and impact resistant steel covers protect engine and transmission.
- High quality bottom plate
- High frequency, high centrifugal force and high amplitude improve traction, especially on wet soil
- Cobbles and boulders
- Sand and Gravel
|Operating mass||498.5 kg|
|Centrifugal force||65 kN|
|Plate width||700 mm|
|Engine brand||Hatz |
|Sound power level guaranteed||109 dB(A)|