The Häggloader 10HR/10HR-B is a rubber-wheeled continuous loader with a loading capacity of up to 5 m³/min. Suitable for tunnel drift sizes from 14m³. It is available in two different boom configurations: dual digging arms for high productivity or backhoe for superior flexibility. Its diesel-electric hybrid solution provides a good working environment, low ventilation costs and the flexibility to run your operation anywhere, anytime.
Features & benefits
- Superior productivity and flexibility thanks to different boom configurations.
- The open type conveyor in combination with a wide digging arm bridge allows large rocks to pass through.
- Energy efficient through electrically powered operation and low diesel consumption when tramming.
- FOPS certified operator’s cabin with heat- and air conditioning providing a safe and ergonomic working environment.
- Wheel mounted with high tramming capacity, low diesel consumption, independent front and rear axle steering and four-wheel drive.
- The water sprinkler system provides efficient dust control, providing a better working environment.
Haggloader technical specification english
Pdf document) - Download