Atlas Copco liquid ring vacuum pumps are offered as standard packages in a number of configurations, suitable for operation in once through, partial or total recirculation. For partial or total recirculation systems the pump package components are offered with stainless steel wetted parts as standard, irrespective of the materials of construction of the pump. The AW liquid ring vacuum pumps are available for both single (AWS) and two stage pumps (AWD) with capacities from 200-37500 m³/h and vacuum levels down to 30 mbar(a).
- Standard package design: 50 Hz DIN or 60 Hz ANSI available.
- Modular design of 3 package types: once through, partial recirculation and total recirculation.
- Optional materials of construction: cast iron, stainless steel fitted, stainless steel complete.
- Accessories have stainless steel wetted parts as standard.
- Short lead times, minimum life cycle costs and optimized reliability.
- Easy design iteration steps without extensive dead time between phases.
- Certified for hazardous area operation (European ATEX Ex II 2Gc, IIB T3, USA Explosion proof Class 1 Division 1 Group C & D).
- Non-hazardous area versions and full range of skid mounted accessories are also available."
AWD 200-4510 AWS 3300-37500
Pdf document) - Download
|Pump capacity (m³/h)||200 m³/h|
|Pump capacity (m³/h): Maximum value||37500 m³/h|
|Pump capacity (cfm)||141 cfm|
|Pump capacity (cfm): Maximum value||22100 cfm|