Atlas Copco LZL vane motors are available in five sizes, offering outputs of 1.05 kW, 1.3 kW, 2.3 kW, 3.4 kW and 5.2 kW, respectively. They are designed to give outstanding starting and low speed performance. This is achieved by using a six vane motor and by optimum vane/cylinder sealing – obtained through a combination of ‘vane air’ and interconnecting pins.
Featuring few components, these motors are ruggedly constructed and offer a long service life.
Combined with a helical gear the output can be varied by choosing a suitable gear that gives the wanted rpm/torque output. The aluminum house helical gear can be delivered for flange mounting or foot mounting. To handle high demanding applications the outgoing axle is designed to withstand high loads in axial and radial direction.
Características e vantagens
- Sturdy, compact construction to withstand rough treatment
- Powder coated and aluminum body for good corrosion resistance
- Reliable starting
- High starting torque and good low speed characteristics
- For technical data when running this motor unrestricted, see the air motor catalogue
- Unrestricted, the motor should not be run without load