RTP (Rapid Torque Pneumatic) is a pneumatic nutrunner which fastens and loosens bolts within a torque range of 1000-4100 Nm. The tool is designed for flange-related and other bolting applications in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Wind Energy segments. It will also be used in reman (remanufacturing), repair, maintenance and service applications in the Mining and Off-road segments.
Características e vantagens
- Slim gearpack - accessability
- Weldox reaction bar- Low weight and less operator strain
- LMS (Well proven design) handle - Increased lifetime
- Exchangable drive 1"" - Lower repair cost
- FRL (air preperation unit) - Uptime