FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
We have tried to answer as many of the most frequently asked questions as possible or refer you to other sources of information that may help.
If you have a question that is not shown here please contact us.
- What are the key benefits of on-site gas compared to delivered gas?
- Are nitrogen generators safe?
- Will getting a quote mean lots of meetings with engineers, or searching for lots of facts & figures?
- Why don't more companies have generators?
- Can Atlas Copco supply and install a complete on-site gas generation system with compressed air supply?
- You save up to 80% on the cost of the nitrogen or oxygen compared to buying in nitrogen in bulk
- Payback is usually under 18 months, and the product has a typical lifetime of over 10 years
- A constant supply is ensured: you never have to worry about a delivery not getting to you in time again
- Save space & minimise risk and handling errors: no need for gas bottles/liquid nitrogen tank in the yard
- Simplify administration to save time & money with no weekly deliveries to manage
- Very low running costs: uses your compressed air supply
- The required flow of nitrogen/oxygen
- The required purity of nitrogen/oxygen
- The input pressure of your compressed air supply
- The pressure of the nitrogen/oxygen used in your application