Our core values
The Atlas Copco core values – interaction, commitment, and innovation – are reflected in how we behave within the Group and in our relationships internally and externally.
The Group operates globally with a long-term commitment to our customers in each country and market served. As a customer-focused organization, we develop close relationships with customers in order to be able to meet and exceed their expectations.
Interaction with customers and end-users is conducted in many different ways. However, we believe that personal contacts are always the most important.
Customers expect the best from Atlas Copco and our objective is to deliver high-quality products and services that contribute to our customers’ productivity and prosperity.
The innovative spirit of the Atlas Copco Group should be reflected in everything we do. We believe that there is always a better way to do things.
- A shared vision and a common identity
- The sharing of brand names and trademarks
- The sharing of resources and infrastructure
- Common processes and shared best practices collected in the database The Way We Do Things
- Shared financial and human resources, and their free mobility
- The corporate culture and the core values: interaction, commitment and innovation
- A common leadership model
- Common service providers