Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find information about Atlas Copco’s Annual General Meeting (AGM)?
- What Financial goals does the Atlas Copco Group have?
- What is Atlas Copco's dividend policy?
- What is the difference between the Atlas Copco A- and B-shares?
- What is the "silent period"?
- Who are the largest shareholders in Atlas Copco?
- How can I get a printed copy of Atlas Copco’s annual report?
- Where is Atlas Copco’s head office?
- How can I contact Atlas Copco?
"Annual General Meeting".
- annual revenue growth of 8% over a business cycle
- sustained high return on capital employed
- all acquired businesses to contribute to economic value added
- annual dividend distribution about 50% of earnings per share
You can find more information on the dividend here.
Read more about the Atlas Copco share here.
You can find updated information on reporting dates and silent period in our calendar.
Atlas Copco AB
Sickla Industriväg 19
SE-105 23 Stockholm
Telephone number to the Swedish switchboard: +46 8 743 8000
- IR for investors related queries
- Corporate communications for press and media
- CSR for corporate responsibility related queries
- Employer Brand Communications Manager for career related queries
- For other queries, please follow this link