Our core values
The Atlas Copco core values – interaction, commitment, and innovation – are reflected in how we behave internally and in our relationships internally and externally.
We are committed to sustainable productivity which means that we do everything we can to ensure reliable, lasting results with responsible use of resources – human, natural and capital.
The Group operates worldwide with a long-term commitment to our customers in each country and market served. As a customer-centric organization, we interact with and develop close relationships with customers in order to be able to meet and exceed their expectations.
Interaction with customers and end-users is conducted in many different ways and through many different channels. However, we believe that personal contacts are always the most important.
Customers expect the best from Atlas Copco and our objective is to consistently deliver high-quality products and services that contribute to our customers’ productivity and prosperity.
The innovative spirit of the Atlas Copco Group should be reflected in everything we do. We believe that there is always a better way to do things.
The Atlas Copco Group is unified and strengthened through:
- A shared vision and a common identity
- The sharing of brand portfolio and trademarks
- The sharing of resources and infrastructure
- Common processes and shared best practices collected in the internal management tool The Way We Do Things
- Shared financial and human resources, and their free mobility
- The corporate culture and the core values: interaction, commitment and innovation
- A common leadership model
- Common service providers