Proven turbo technology
Equipped to save energy and guarantee reliability, Atlas Copco’s ZH are ideal for customer processes with a fluctuating or constant air demand. These innovative compressors provide reliable operation in the most demanding environments. For optimum product quality, air is 100% certified oil-free according to ISO 8573-1 Class 0 (2010).
- Maximum uptime – To ensure continuous production for the users ZH centrifugal compressors from Atlas Copco employ high-end features to guarantee maximum uptime. Milled impellers made from 15-5 ph stainless steel, spin tested at 115% of the nominal speed ensure zero defects. Variable geometry flexible pad bearings, carbon ring air seals, AGMA A4 gears and stainless steel coolers are some of the other features contributing to trouble free performance and high lifetimes. The horizontally split construction makes access for inspection and preventive maintenance easy and quick.
- Maximum energy savings – Superior oil-free turbo air ends provide the optimum combination of a high flow with low energy consumption. Ample sized cooling, low pressure drops and an efficient drive train result in high compressor package efficiency. Further energy savings are possible with Atlas Copco’s heat-of-compression MD, ND and XD dryers.
- Easy installation – All-in-one standard package incorporating the latest technology in a built-to-last design includes internal piping, coolers, motor, lubrication, inlet guide vanes and control system and installation is fault-free, and commissioning is quick.
- Advanced Elektronikon® monitoring & control – To help customers increase efficiency and reliability, Atlas Copco equips its compressed air products with advanced control and monitoring systems. Easily expandable with extra sensors, digital contacts, fieldbus, Internet and SMS communication functions, the Elektronikon® controller can be adapted to specific customer needs. Atlas Copco’s ES central controllers are the most efficient way to monitor and control multiple compressors and blowers simultaneously as well as dryers and filters.
- Certified 100% oil-free – ZH compressors provide you with 100% pure, clean air that complies with ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. Over the past sixty years Atlas Copco has pioneered the development of oil-free air technology, resulting in a range of air compressors and blowers that provide 100% pure, oil-free air. Through continuous research and development, Atlas Copco achieved a new milestone, setting the standard for air purity as the first manufacturer to be awarded ISO 8573-1 Class 0 certification.
CLASS 0 means : Zero risk of contamination. Zero risk of damaged or unsafe products. Zero risk of losses from operational downtime. Zero risk of damaging your company’s hard-won professional reputation.
Pdf document) - Download
|Capacity FAD (l/s)||2453 - 7547 l/s|
|Capacity FAD (m³/h, cfm)||3050 - 16000 cfm|
|Working pressure||30 - 180 psig|
|Installed motor power||600 - 3500 HP|