Atlas Copco’s EBL screwdriver sets new standards for electric low-torque screwdrivers. The brushless motor offers prolonged tool working lifetime and the patented ergonomics provide a high level of operator comfort. The EBL screwdriver is designed for low torque assembly operations. Superior clutch design offers consistent and accurate torque, a must for high volume production. All EBL screwdrivers are designed to be used in applications with electronic components, with ESD (electrostatic discharge) certification. ESD certification means a guarantee against damage of electronic components by an uncontrolled electrostatic discharge (ESD) from the tools. In practice it certifies that at no point will the material of the equipment hold an electrostatic potential above 100 V for more than 2 seconds.
Features & benefits
- Brushless motor provides long working life, extended service intervals, low maintenance requirements.
- Good ergonomics mean maximum operator comfort: comfortable grip, low tool weight and lower noise level due to the brushless motor.
- Superior clutch design that gives accurate and consistent torque levels
- Unique non-tamper torque setting
- All tool models are push-to-start and lever start configurable
- All tool models, drives and cables are ESD and UL certified.
- The tool ordering number includes cable for drive connection. EBL drive needs to be ordered separately.
|Model type||Straight |
|Shut-off system||Clutch |
|Motor power||40 W|
|Motor voltage||30 Volt|
|Motor voltage type|
|Torque range soft joint||0.4 - 2.7 in lb|
|Free speed||870 r/min|
|Screw capacity||M1-2 |
|Bit drive||1/4" Hex |
|Vibration standard||ISO28927-2 |
|Vibration value||<2.5 m/s²|
|Sound standard||ISO15744 |
|Sound pressure||<70 dB(A)|
Included accessories with this product
Torque adjustment key
4216 0022 00