Tensor DS electric screwdrivers have been developed to give you the benefits of controlled tightening and advanced electric systems throughout your assembly operations. Their simplicity, reliability, outstanding flexibility and accuracy, can significantly reduce your assembly costs and improve overall productivity. For quality critical applications, the Tensor DS series have a proven track record in many industries, including aerospace, automotive, construction, white goods and electronics.
Elimination of assembly problems through its control and monitoring functionality, Tensor DS will bring you closer to zero-fault production. By alerting the operator to the most common errors before they continue down the line, the system ensures high-quality end products, and saves you a fortune in reworking costs.
Tensor DL's high speed and power improves productivity by shortening cycle times. The controller calculates and monitors torque through the highly accurate DigiTork algorithm. The tools are equipped with angle encoders monitoring the rundown angle as well as the tightening angle. Combining torque and angle monitoring you will detect if something is wrong with the joint, guaranteeing quality.
Features & benefits
- Batch count, cross thread and rehit detection to increase quality during assembly process
- Quick programming function to reduce set up time
- Tool service indicator to alarm user when tool should stop for maintenance, reducing costs compared to run-to-fail maintenance
- Autoset function for helping user to set up tool
- Two stage/quick step/ergoramp tightening strategies to increase tightening quality
- Torque control and angle monitoring to detect if joint is properly tightened increases assembly quality
- Rundown angle, step tap and PVT monitoring to increase tightening quality
- RS232 port for programming
- Discrete I/O for communication with line
- Remote start for fixture application