With the LTP61 range of pistol grip nutrunners from Atlas Copco you get the highest possible torque and speed in relation to the weight of the tool. Fast, accurate and highly operator friendly, the tools are reversible for maximum flexibility.
Features & benefits
- LTP61 models are equipped with twin motors and a shut-off valve to ensure that the tool shuts off when the preset torque level is reached.
- Rundown is twice as fast as the LTP51.
- High torque accuracy, non dependent on air pressure.
- Extremely high torque output to weight ratio.
- Reversible tool with fixed positions for both forward and reverse.
|Bolt size||M14 mm|
|Square drive||1/2 inch |
|Min torque at 3 bar||50 ft lb|
|Free speed||1100 r/min|
|CS distance||30 mm|
|Air consumption at free speed||42 cfm|
|Air inlet thread||3/8 inch |
|Spline type||3 |
|Model type||Pistol |
|Sound standard||ISO15744 |
|Sound pressure||80 dB(A)|
|Vibration standard||ISO28927-2 |
|Vibration value||<2.5 m/s²|
|Max working pressure||100 psi|
|Torque range at 6.3 bar||70 - 125 ft lb|
|Sound uncertainty||3 dB(A)|
Included accessories with this product
4250 1365 00
4210 4672 00