Atlas Copco geothermal power solutions include engineering design, development, manufacturing and the commissioning of binary cycle geothermal power plants. In addition, the company manufactures drilling rigs for geothermal exploration and production wells. The Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) geothermal plants feature expander generators, and a speed reduction gearbox featuring a parallel shaft and integral gearbox. Driven by an integral-gear, the expander generators can be configured with one to four stages on a single gearbox to achieve the lowest cost-per kilowatt power-train solution. Atlas Copco provides partial or complete solutions, from the core expander to the complete geothermal power plant system.
- Built to last – Robust construction can withstand rough treatment over a long lifetime of operation in the harshest of work environment
Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) – Maintenance system based on statistical data and experience.
- Power - Power generation ranges up to 25 MW per unit
- Unique design - Single or multi-stage turbine design mounted on the same integral gear box
- High efficiency - Maximum energy recovery efficiency and plant availability
- Complete solution - Partnerships with expert companies for complete cycle design/complete recovery solutions.
- Highest quality – ISO 19001, 14001 and 18001 quality certification, all machines meet or exceed industry (API 617, API 614, API 670 and ANSI B31.3) and international standards IEC, NEC, ASME, BS5500).
- Support after the sale - Global service network with strong presence in over 160 countries.