Oil-sealed rotary screw vacuum pumps
Atlas Copco’s oil-sealed rotary screw vacuum pump, or GV, combines a robust oil-sealed rotary screw technology with Atlas Copco’s advanced screw design.
Oil-sealed rotary screw systems are highly efficient vacuum technologies, in the operating pressure range 1 mbar(a) to 650 mbar(a). The two screw elements rotate at slow speeds, so the GV runs at sound level as low as 69 dB(A). Such silent operation allows you to install the GV close to the point of use.
Would you like to learn more in the working principle of the oil-sealed rotary screw vacuum pump? Then download the flow diagram below.
Flow diagram GV
(511kB, Pdf document) -
Reliability is a key feature of the GV vacuum system. The technology is contract-free and thus wear-free. As an added benefit, the oil-sealing technology leads to robust, trouble-free operation. Next to this advanced technology, the GV is outfitted with reliable, oversized motors and a highly efficient oil-mist separation. The state-of-the-art coalescing filters reduce oil mist carry-over in the environment. This leads to less oil top-ups, lower running temperatures and lower motor power consumption.
- Best-in-class efficiency: with the highest performance output per kW input, the GV outperforms all other vacuum technologies in its pressure range.
- Match capacity to demand: the modulated valve is fitted directly to the pump inlet.
- Plug-and-play installation.
- Space saving canopy, thanks to lift-out panels instead of swing-out doors.
- Maximum uptime, thanks to minimal maintenance.
For more information, download the datasheet:
Brochure GV 630-4800
(1388kB, Pdf document) -