Oil-free bubble curtains protecting marine life
5. Juni 2018
Air compressors manufacturers have come a long way to ensure that the air used in critical applications is as pure as possible. Oil contamination, even by the smallest quantities of oil, could result in process contamination.
When operating in open waters, we should not underestimate the role of oil-free, as it is vital when the air is in direct contact with the environment.
An example is the use of oil-free air for the creation of underwater bubble curtains for sound mitigation.
Learn more about the advantages of Oil-free air for Offshore applications
For further information please contact
- Michel Jasica, Manager Offshore NorthSea region - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Nohr-Petersen - Country Manager Atlas Copco Rental Denmark - email@example.com
- Frank van den Heiligenberg, Sales Engineer Offshore, Oil & Gas Up and Midstream - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knut Larsen, Country Manager Atlas Copco Rental Norway - email@example.com
- James Leslie, Sales & Operations Manager Oil & Gas – firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and services focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. In 2017, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 116 (BEUR 12) and about 47 000 employees. Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com. Specialty Rental is a division within Atlas Copco’s Power Technique business area. It serves customers in all industry segments around the world with temporary air, power, flow, steam and nitrogen rental solutions. The specialty rental services are offered under several brands. The divisional headquarters is located in Belgium.