General Manager, Kuala Lumpur Hub
As Kapil Mehrotra has decided to pursue an opportunity outside the Group, we are now looking for an experienced manager to lead the regional finance hub in Kuala Lumpur which serves Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. The hub manager will also be responsible for the shared finance team in India. The Hub will continue to service all Business Areas.
You will report to the Chairman of the KL Hub Board – Fredrik Kuchler.
Your mission is to lead the Hub that will serve the CT- PT - IT and Corporate units with regional common finance & other services in accordance with their business needs.
- You will build, lead, motivate and develop the regional Hub, including people management, remuneration, etc.
- You are formally responsible for the support and service in finance and other administrative processes and to deliver excellent common regional services.
- You will reduce the time to operational excellence of service.
- You will drive and implement service changes and improvements and develop the services in line with the requirements and with focus on value added and speed of implementation.
- You will continuously improve efficiency in the organization and thereby reduce unit costs for finance and administrative services in line with the board's strategy.
- You will build a strong relationship with all regional stakeholders to align and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes; customer satisfaction is crucial.
- You will ensure excellent coordination and communication with the Atlas Copco stakeholders as required (BA's, other finance Hubs and competence centers).
- You will, with the business and other AC stakeholders work towards process alignment and improvement.
- You will focus on the establishment of SLA's and work out in coordination with your stakeholders’ service KPI's and monitor these indicators.
- You will coordinate and collaborate with business to ensure smooth implementation of SAP for SEA, ANZ countries as part of act! Project.
You will also have full operational responsibility of the Hub as General Manager:
- You will have responsibility for cost efficiency of the service center.
- You will secure alignment and compliance with legal requirements.
- You will secure alignment and compliance with The Way.
- You will advise on best practice in the administrative area and promote activities to ensure best Internal Control.
- Broad knowledge of the finance and administrative processes in the customer centers.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of "The Way We Do things ", finance and administration procedures.
- Minimum 10 years of finance/accounting experience including strong process and systems experience.
- Proven leadership skills.
- experience in a complex matrix organization
- experience with remote people management would be a plus
- The successful candidate should have a university degree in Finance / Business Administration or similar through experience.
- Fluent in English, more languages are a plus.
- Your operational excellence and focus leads to an excellent service and an excellent relationship with the stakeholders.
- Ability to drive change and to make things happen fast
- Ability to motivate teams and lead by example.
- You are positive and constructive in your approach to dealing with people.
- You have very strong communications skills.
- You are open to new ideas and consistently strive to find ‘a better way’.
- Ability to work on a cross border basis and across different cultures.
The position will be based in Kuala Lumpur. Moderate travel in the region will be required.
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.