Thank you for visiting this Atlas Copco website. (Atlas Copco Group and its subsidiaries are referred to as “Atlas Copco”, “we”, “us” and “our”). We appreciate your interest in us.
This website is operated by Atlas Copco Energas GmbH (hereinafter also referred to as 'Atlas Copco Gas and Process', 'we' or 'us'). Atlas Copco Energas GmbH is part of the Atlas Copco Gas and Process Division which is a global company with locations and legal entities in United States, China and India.
Atlas Copco Energas GmbH is also the data controller solely responsible for any data processing procedures associated with the visit of this site unless otherwise specified below.
Our Data Privacy Statement explains how we collect, use and protect individuals’ personal information in the different locations where we operate. This notice also provides information about how we manage privacy on our websites, what international transfers may occur, how you can exercise your privacy rights and how you can contact the Atlas Copco Data Protection Officer.
Please note that this Data Privacy Statement will regularly be updated to reflect any changes in the way we handle your personal data or any changes in applicable laws.
Atlas Copco Energas GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)2236 9650 0
Silvia C. Bauer
– Data Protection Officer –
c/o Atlas Copco Energas GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)2236 9650 0
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person is someone who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
This Data Privacy Statement applies to the personal information we obtain through our normal business activities, both online and offline i.e. collection in connection with sales and marketing, partner- and supplier engagement and investor relations. This Data Privacy Statement does not apply to personal information obtained through our Careers website, which is subject to the Applicant’s Privacy Notice.
IP address, internet browser, operating systems, domain names
When you enter our website, we may collect your computer’s IP address. The IP address does not identify you as an individual but does identify your Internet service provider. Other non-personally identifiable information that we may collect include the type of Internet browser used, the type of computer operating system used, and the domain name of the website from which you visited our site. The information is aggregated to provide broad demographic information, such as the geographic location of visitors and how long they stay on our site. Collecting this type of information allows us to administer our site, diagnose server problems, analyze trends and statistics, and provide better customer service.
When you visit our website, we may send “cookies” to your computer. A cookie is a small text file or piece of data that a website that you visit can place or save onto your computer. Cookies do not themselves contain any personally identifiable information. However, if you provide such personally identifiable information to us, such information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. There are two types of cookies. The first type saves a file for a longer period of time onto your computer, and it can remain on your computer after you shut it off. Such cookie could, for example, be used to tell a visitor what information on the website has been updated since his or her last visit to that website. The second type of cookie is called “session cookie.” While you are visiting a website, session cookies are temporarily stored in your computer’s memory. This could be done, for example, to keep track of what language you have chosen at the website. Session cookies are not stored for a long period of time on your computer, since they disappear when you close your web browser. We may use third parties to assist us in collecting or processing information obtained through cookies.
• to compile anonymous statistics related to patterns and trends of browsing;
• to analyze sales data;
• to perform market research;
• to user adapt website content or functions;
• to provide assistance to, or track site visits of users, of certain internet-based services;
• to enable users with passwords to re-enter certain web pages without having to re-type previously typed information.
Our authorization to the aforementioned data processing results e.g. from our legitimate interest in operating and optimizing a website and a web server, analyzing the data and performing market research for the user-friendly design of our site (Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
How to avoid cookies:
Please click on the relevant link to jump to the section that applies to you:
· Within Atlas Copco Gas and Process: business functions which require access to your data in order to perform our contractual and legal obligations (i.e. sales, accounting, operations, legal) or for the purpose of our legitimate interests (i.e. marketing).
· Third parties: we may use third parties to provide or perform services and functions on our behalf. We may make personal information available to those third parties to perform these services and functions. Any processing of that personal information will be on our instructions and compatible with the original purposes.
· As required by law: we may also make personal information available to public or judicial authorities, law enforcement personnel and agencies as required by law, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, and including to agencies and courts in the countries where we operate. Where permitted by law, we may also disclose personal information to third parties (including legal counsel) when necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or to otherwise enforce our rights, protect our property or the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external audit, compliance and corporate governance functions.
· Mergers and acquisitions: personal information may be transferred to a party acquiring all or part of the equity or assets of Atlas Copco Gas and Process or its business operations in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, dissolution or other.
· Affiliates: we may also transfer and share information to Atlas Copco Gas and Process affiliates in compliance with applicable law
The Atlas Copco Gas and Process Division is a global company with locations and legal entities in United States, China and India. Therefore we may transfer your Personal Information from one legal entity to another or from one country to another in order to accomplish the purposes listed above. We will transfer your Personal Information consistent with applicable legal requirements and only to the extent necessary for the purposes set out above. Within the Atlas Copco Gas and Process Division, Personal Information is transferred subject to the same rules and levels of security. If required, data processing agreements will be in place to ensure the necessary level of protection.
Atlas Copco Gas and Process relies on available legal mechanisms to enable the legal transfer of Personal Information across borders. To the extent that Atlas Copco Gas and Process relies on the standard contractual clauses (also called the model clauses) to authorize transfer, Atlas Copco Gas and Process will comply with those requirements, including where there may be a conflict between those requirements and this Notice.
Atlas Copco Gas and Process will not sell or otherwise share your Personal Information outside the Atlas Copco Gas and Process Division of companies, except to:
• service providers Atlas Copco Gas and Process has retained to perform services on our behalf. Atlas Copco Gas and Process will only share your Personal Information with service providers whom Atlas Copco Gas and Process has contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements;
• comply with legal obligations, including but not limited to, in response to a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities or other government regulators;
• investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
• prevent physical harm or financial loss; or
• support the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
· You have at any time the right to object to the processing of your data according to Art. 6 (1) GDPR (data processing based on a balancing of interests) for reasons resulting from your particular situation.
If you raise an objection, your personal data will no longer be processed by us, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for their processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
· In individual cases, we also process your personal data for direct advertising purposes. If you do not want to receive advertising material, you are at any time entitled to object to it. Such objection will in future be observed by us.
We will cease to process your data for direct advertising purposes if you object to such processing.
The objection may be raised informally and should be directed to the address mentioned in clause 1.
Atlas Copco Gas and Process is committed to making sure that your personal information processed is kept secure and has implemented appropriate technical measures and security policies that protect the information it has under its control from:
• Unauthorized access.
• Improper use or disclosure.
• Unauthorized modification.
• Unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All Atlas Copco Gas and Process personnel and any third parties which Atlas Copco Gas and Process engages to process your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
If you are concerned about an alleged breach of privacy law or any other regulation by Atlas Copco Gas and Process, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Protection Officer of Atlas Copco Gas and Process will be made available to investigate your complaint and give you information about how it will be handled.
If we do not address any of your requests or fail to provide you with a valid reason why we are unable to do so, you have the right to contact supervisory authority to make a complaint.
The responsible local supervisory authority for our region is:
Landesbeauftragte fuer Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
Phone: +49 (0)211 38424 0
Fax: +49 (0)211 38424 10
We reserve the right to change, modify and update this Data Privacy Statement at any time. Please check periodically to ensure that you have reviewed the most current notice.
Atlas Copco Kompressoren und Drucklufttechnik GmbH
Telefon: +49 201 2177 933
24h Hotline: +49 1802-000021 (0,06 € pro Anruf aus dem Festnetz, Mobil max. 0,42 € pro Min.)
AGB's, Datenschutz, Zertifikate und Downloads