• Selection/calculation of the most important components and materials in cooperation with the project team.
• Support, guide, motivate and follow up of designers.
• Define and prepare test programs for prototypes.
• Support test engineers and operators during testing and buildup of prototypes.
• Analyze test results and if needed define corrective actions.
• Discuss with suppliers, support during sourcing or technical meetings with suppliers.
• Follow up of project budget and timing during the development.
• Final release of drawings, parts lists, documentation and instructions for assembly.
• Build good relations with all departments: manufacturing, marketing, sourcing, finance.
• Build good relation with external parties: suppliers, contractors, inspectors, customer centers
• Master in engineering (electro mechanical, production management, energy, electro technics).
• Good command of English language and willing to learn Dutch.
• Strong interest in innovation and technologies.
• Knowledge of a CAD system is an advantage.
You are results focused: you commit to targets and goals, stand firm in the implementation.
You apply expertise and technology: you apply job related specialist and detailed technical expertise of self and others, use knowledge to achieve business objectives.
You analyze and use sound judgment: you look into problems to identify the root causes by applying facts, numbers and sound logic.
You demonstrate efficiency: you efficiently utilize time, resources and budget to fulfill the mission. You set priorities according to importance and urgency.
Employment contract with Atlas Copco Belgium. Competitive remuneration package and support for your relocation to Antwerp, Belgium. Excellent career growth opportunities being an active member of a dynamic and evolving business environment blended with local and international training and project assignments.
Job application expiry date: February 28th 2018.
All expressions of interest will be treated as strictly confidential; information provided on the application will be used by Atlas Copco Group to consider your suitability for the job; we will only contact those candidates that match our criteria.