CPD courses on Compressed air, Industrial gases and Pipework
What is a CPD course and how will it benefit me?
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development. Atlas Copco is offering three CPD certified courses which are designed to enhance your professional skills and help you stay ahead of your competitors! Here are a few ways these courses will benefit you:
- Keep up to date with the latest standards and industry development.
- Build knowledge & expertise.
- Record of CPD hours for your professional organisation membership.
What will I learn about?
There are 3 courses:
- An Introduction to Compressed Air, including:
Specifying/sizing a compressed air system
Air compressor types
Energy saving & lifecycle cost considerations
- An Introduction to Industrial Gases, including:
Supply methods of industrial gases
Typical system design
Nitrogen & oxygen applications
Air factors of onsite generators
- Compressed Air Distribution Design, including:
Specifying and planning a compressed air piping system
System requirements & Location
System Design, Sizing & Layout
What shall I expect on the day?
For each module you can expect:
- Group seminar at your place of work.
- 45 minute presentation plus a chance to ask questions.
Will I get a certificate?
Yes! Atlas Copco is an accredited CPD provider and all attendees will receive a certificate issued to them after the seminar.
How much will it cost me?
The course is totally free! And there are no hidden costs or obligations.
Book a free CPD accredited course and get training from our experts about compressed air, industrial gas generation, and pipework systems.