Our BAP(+) both offer unparalleled air purity through seven stages of active purification. Seven steps towards quality breathing air:
1. A water separator removes liquid water
2. A bulk aerosol filter eliminates oil and water
3. A fine coalescing filter removes even smaller particles of oil and water
4. A desiccant dryer takes out any remaining water and CO2.
5. Activated carbon removes gaseous impurities.
6. A catalyst takes care of a CO oxidation.
7. A bacteria filter eliminates bacteria and fine particles.
Our BAP(+) takes air from any type of compressor and converts it into ultra clean breathing quality air.
Every BAP(+) breathing air purifier gets delivered pre-assembled and tested to provide easy installation.
We test and subject our BAP(+) to maximum concentrations reported by governments worldwide.
Our BAP’s design allows you to make the most of the space available. Reduces complexity and cost of installation substantially.
Our breathing air purifier complies with a wide range of standards and regulations, such as OSHA Grade D, NFPA-99, CSA Z180.1-00, CGA G7.1-1997, EN 12021, BS 4275, ISO 14971, OHSAS 18001, European Pharmacopeia and other International Breathing Air Standards.
Our BAP(+) breathable air purifiers are designed to offer protection against a range of contaminants that may be present in a compressed air fed breathing air system. These include contaminants such as fumes, oil, vapor, gases, solid particles and micro-organisms. Complying with international breathing air standards, the BAP ranges assures a safe working environment.
Complying with International Breath Air Standards, our BAP range assures a safe working environment in a wide range of applications, such as: