Upstream: Offshore services
Suited for all offshore applications our rental fleet meets the highest standards in reliability, cost-effectiveness and safety!
Why offshore companies choose Atlas Copco Rental?
With crash frames that are DNV-certified, paint that can stand up to salt environments and components build for the rigors of the offshore market, our dedicated equipment will do the job in the toughest circumstances.
Atlas Copco Rental solutions for the Upstream sector
For the Oil & Gas Upstream segment we have expanded our capabilities significantly over the years. With this video we will review the different solutions we can offer by following the value chain of the Upstream sector.
Looking for a temporary solution? Get the most cost-effective set-up with Atlas Copco Rental.
- Cleaning air
- Pneumatic tools
- Instrument air
- Electricity supply: ultra-rugged diesel-powered generators
Drilling: Offshore compressors and boosters
Whether in deep or shallow water, our compressors and boosters deliver from 4 to 155 bar for all offshore uses.
Suited for all offshore drilling applications they meet the highest standards in reliability, cost-effectiveness and safety:
- Feed air
- Flush air
- Start air
- Instrument air, operating valves
- Underbalanced drilling
Offshore services features
- corrugated roof, for anti-slip protection and structural rigidity
- double locks on short sides, DNV requirement
- extended integrated ladder system
- galvanised bottom plate with rockwool infill for enhanced sound attenuation
- slings: each offshore container is provided with lifting eye slings
- DNV stamp: a DNV dataplate with certification number is affixed on osshore units