Ahmed Elsaharty – Atlas Copco workplace Ambassador
Ahmed Elsaharty history in Atlas Copco
• I found the vacancy on Glassdoor website and applied through Atlas Copco Egypt website.
• I Passed through various interviews till finally joined Atlas Copco in May 2019.
• One year carries a lot, I worked hard to get a place in Atlas Copco Egypt with all the great competent people here.
• It was a powerful start for me to continue with the new Reporting Function Project at Egypt HUB with great spirit and willingness to pay more for sustainable success for Atlas Copco Egypt.
Here we can see clearly how Atlas Copco Egypt can deal with the crisis and the quick preventive actions taken, and how Atlas Copco rewarding and caring for its employees and consider them as the most imporatnt value.
- During this crisis we faced alot of situations for the first time. The most positive thing is that, we keep the work going smoothly at hard circumstances, showing great flexibility even if we are working remotely or at office.
- Another positive thing for me, I can found a bit valuable time for learning and for sure we all feel more closer to our beloved families.
- For business: I think who pass through this crisis will become more stronger and more sustainable than ever, as we showed great teamwork and touchable caring about each other.
- For life: we can now see our lives with a wider perspective, we appreciate our valuable health and families, it’s a new white blank paper and a chance for a new start with new mentality.
We affect each other by spreading positive vibes, instead of spreading fear of this virus. We are all responsible for protecting ourselves and each other's lives as well, in order to pass this situation together.
We can see a small advantage through each hard situation we face, it depends on us and how we can go through it together with confident and success .