Ayman Kareet – Atlas Copco workplace Ambassador
Ayman History in Atlas Copco
Name: Ayman Mahmoud Yousef Kereet
Title: Senior Service Engineer
Joining date: June 2018
My career-shift started in Atlas Copco two years ago. I've joined Atlas Copco as a Service Engineer without any experience in the compressed air systems until gaining the required experience and passing a lot of challenges that made me be able to work with all Atlas Copco products “all ranges”.
Now, I'm working for Atlas Copco as a Senior Service Engineer.
Atlas Copco for me not is just a company i‘m working for. Generally, in Atlas Copco I like employee moral appreciation and the company efforts to reduce the gap between the employees and the management. So, what makes me like Atlas Copco the most is feeling HOME and the way how our company deal with every single challenge or any sudden situation that may affect our business, is showing high level of risk management that reflects how strong is our company and how we are caring to continue our mission and to keep us as a Market leader.
The most positive incident happened to me in COVID-19 time, is the company efforts to keep all the employees work safely, through providing them with all the required tools needed for protection.
- After passing this difficult time, I'm realizing that we will do things that seems impossible.
- For business: Not only through the brand name, but also with it's management, employees and great teamwork. Atlas Copco Egypt is the leading company in the compressed air systems and will always be able to pass new challenges.
- For Life: I will continue thanking God for all blessings given to us, which we consider them valuable only when they are lost.
This difficlut time should increase the people responsibility towards each other.
- Never stop doing your best or the right thing just because nobody is watching.
- Life is full of disappointments, failures and setbacks. None of these things can permanently stop you. You have the power to overcome anything that life throws in front of you. There is nothing as powerful as a made-up mind. Surround yourself with people who remind you that you matter and support you in the ways that matter most to you. No person, situation or circumstances can define who you are. Don’t give up, cave in, or stop believing that it’s impossible. It is not over until you win.