Waleed Hassan – Atlas Copco workplace Ambassador
Waleed Hassan history in Atlas Copco
• I applied to the Position of Sales Engineer through Atlas Copco recruitment link in April 2019.
• I recieved a call for job interview and then I passed all the interviews and online evaluations successfully.
• I started my career at Atlas Copco in July 2019 as a sales engineer in the Industrial Air Division, then with a new mission and a new challenge as a specialist in marketing industrial gas generators throughout the Republic.
- With my previous experience in other companies in Egypt, Atlas Copco Egypt is unparalleled in managing its employees and providing all ways to maintain them and develop their skills at various levels.
- Atlas Copco's ability to manage the challenges of the Egyptian market has made it the leader in its field with the highest market share.
- Commitment with its customers and stand next to them during this challenging time.
During COVID 19, the whole world faces challenges in facing this virus, which has allowed us to identify new ways of coexistence, work, be more innovative in understanding, remote communication, doing business in new ways and showing ways of fruitful cooperation between colleagues. I appreciate everyone's efforts to deal with this crisis.
- A healthy life, eliminates harmful habits that lead to fatal dangers.
- Manage business in more professional ways and execute tasks at ideal times.
More caution, more awareness and responsibilities towards ourselves and our community to keep our lives safe.
Difficult situations and circumstances are one of the reasons for our strength and our ability to withstand and coexist under any circumstances, so we thank God for increasing our strength during this crisis.