We believe there is always a better way to do things.
Do you have the drive and dedication to successfully sell and service our custom-engineered products?
Would you enjoy the sense of achievement that comes with winning and completing high value projects cross functionally and globally?
Do you like to be offered the opportunity to help us make improvements and innovation with commitment and productive interaction in every job field?
Day to day you will make a difference by being a part of our unique team in the field of…
In return for your commitment, we can offer you…
• The opportunity to develop new ideas and enhance the way we do things.
• The chance to work within an innovative and committed team.
• Exposure to large scale, high value international projects.
• Training throughout your career.
• A competitive benefits package.
• A satisfying career – We are passionate about the development & progression of our employees.
• In Sales & Service fields – Engineers with Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electrical majors fresh and with industrial heavy machinery experience preferably in air compressing heavy machinery. They also need to have a valid driving license.
• For the other fields - A corresponding educational major and a proven technical background, knowledge and experience in the field of expertise.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the skill to build rapport with colleagues, partners and customers.
• Very good verbal and written English communication skills.
• The ability to work under pressure to deadlines, with a methodical and conscientious approach
• Drive, motivation and enthusiasm to succeed.
• Capacity to be flexible, particularly at project deadline times.
• A willingness to learn and ask questions to enhance your knowledge.
Atlas Copco is a multinational engineering company of more than 45,000 employees worldwide that manufactures and sells industrial plant and equipment. Atlas Copco Compressor Systems is a leading provider of custom-engineered compressed air and gas systems. Atlas Copco Equipment Egypt is a customer center within the Atlas Copco Group, responsible for sales and service of compressors and generators, construction and mining equipment and tools and industrial & assembly systems covering Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Sudan & Syria . The company employs about 110+ people.
Since the start in 1873 we innovate to help our customers increase the quality of life for people all over the world. Our equipment results can be seen everywhere - in all kinds of industries!