With Atlas Copco’s Cerades™, the world’s first structured ceramic desiccant, the future of desiccant dryers is here.
• The CD 20⁺-335⁺ is the first dryer to use the revolutionary Cerades™ desiccant developed and patented by Atlas Copco. Compressed air is channeled straight through the solid desiccant, as opposed to pushing its way through loose desiccant beads. As a result, you enjoy:
• Lower energy costs and a minimal pressure drop thanks to the straight, no-resistance air flow.
• Better air quality and longer service intervals because Cerades™ lasts longer than loose desiccant, which decays significantly over time.
• Environmental and health protection, lower operational costs, and less downtime as Cerades™ eliminates desiccant dust and the need to filter it out to reach ISO 8573-1:2010 Class 2 for particles.
• Trouble-free installation and continuous operation as Cerades™ can be mounted horizontally.
• A smaller dryer size as Cerades™ can handle a higher air flow.
• Designed to perform reliably at continuous operation of 100% airflow, whereas most dryers on the market are only built to work at 70% to 80%.
• This includes a constant pressure dew point of -20°C/-5°F, -40°C/-40°F, -70°C/-100°F
* as standard.
• The pressure dew point can also be adjusted for seasonal or application changes. *-70°C/100F uses molecular sieve desiccant
Advanced energy savings
• Up to 70% less pressure drop compared to previous model.
• 15% purge air reduction compared to the standard CD model.
• Optional Dew Point Dependent Switching. The dryer will only switch to the next tower when the desiccant is saturated, as measured by the dew point sensor. During this cycle time extension, the dryer consumes no purge air, resulting in a significant reduction in energy use.
• Dew point can be set to the requirements of your application to reduce energy consumption.
Want to find out more? Fill out the form below to receive some material on the Cerades dryer and hear from one of our specialists today!