High quality air is of vital importance to many industries but even more in breathing air applications like pharmaceutical manufacturing and spray painting.
Our BAP(+) both offer unparalleled air purity through seven stages of active purification. Seven steps towards quality breathing air:
1. A water separator removes liquid water
2. A bulk aerosol filter eliminates oil and water
3. A fine coalescing filter removes even smaller particles of oil and water
4. A desiccant dryer takes out any remaining water and CO2.
5. Activated carbon removes gaseous impurities.
6. A catalyst takes care of a CO oxidation.
7. A bacteria filter eliminates bacteria and fine particles.
Our BAP(+) breathable air purifiers are designed to offer protection against a range of contaminants that may be present in a compressed air fed breathing air system. These include contaminants such as fumes, oil, vapor, gases, solid particles and micro-organisms. Complying with international breathing air standards, the BAP ranges assures a safe working environment.
Complying with International Breath Air Standards, our BAP range assures a safe working environment in a wide range of applications, such as: