Submersible pumps are used in a wide range of applications. They are great at continuous pumping of clean or contaminated water on building sites. And they do an excellent job in flooded excavations and cellars.
Our pumps are driven by a built-in hydraulic motor featureing a special drive shaft, seal and bearings. The pumps are cooled and lubricated by the hydraulic oil and can be left to run dry without damage.
The performance is impressive considering their size and weight. They provide a head of 25 meters and an output of 840 l/min.
- Allrounder: the LWP 2 is great for municipalities, water and waste utilities and rescue services
- Light weight: the LWP 2 only weighs 11 kg and fits easily in confined spaces
- Give it any task: pumps clean water, contaminated water and slurry
- Safety first: the hydraulic motor is spark proof and it can run dry without risk of being damaged
- Easy handling: the pump comes with a ten metre discharge hose fitted with quick-release couplings.
The two inch submersible water pump can handle small stones and debris of up to 10 mm. It´s an ideal all-round pump for municipalities, water and waste utilities and rescue services. It is also widely used in general construction and road services/maintenance work.