Advanced technology for all compressed air condensates
The state-of-the-art OSC range uses patented technology to separate compressed air condensate. The multi-stage separation process with buoyant oleophilic filters and activated carbon ensures exceptional performance, long filter lifetime and trouble-free operation.
OSC: reliability through smart engineering
- Condensate enters through the mufflers and depressurizes in the expansion chamber
- The oil water mixture continues on to tower A and seeps through the white oleophilic filter.
- The filter absorbs the oil, but not the water.
- Significantly cleaner condensate flows from tower A to tower B.
- Tower B contains a bag of activated carbon, absorbing any residual oil from the condensate.
- Clean condensate exits from tower B with almost no residual oil content, which means it can be discarded safely.
OSC service kits make your life easy
For assured performance and maximum maintenance intervals you should use the specially designed OSC service kits. The following options are available and can be fitted on site:
- low-temperature environment kit
consisting of tower heating and insulation
- multiple inlet manifold
for easy connection of several condensate lines into one unit
- anti-bacteria kit
further improving the natural anti-bacterial mechanism
- photo-electronic alarm sensors
for condensate overflow and filter replacement